They’re Good, But We’re Better
It’s OK to tell people this, as long as it is undeniably true.
Who’s better, you or the other guy…or “Brand X”? You should know your competitor so well that when you ask a prospective customer, “What other stuff have you been looking at?” you’ll be able to respond to your prospect’s answer by sharing specific details about that product or service and why selecting your stuff is a better choice.
Talking about the competition is a good time to accentuate the positive. Instead of trashing your competitor’s business, explain that your competitor (or competitor’s product) is good enough, but that yours provides SUPERIOR value. The less your comments sound like someone simply trying to do a hatchet job on “Brand X,”, the more trust and confidence your customer will have in you and your advice.
Special Note: Anytime you are communicating about your competitor, whether on a personal or business field, don’t mention their name…ever.
Some guy wrote me a letter and said, “I want to attend a Boot Camp next month with you or maybe go see X. Who should I spend my money with and tell me all the reasons why.”
I told him to go to X because 1) we don’t negatively talk about anyone we compete with and 2) if you don’t know the answer by my reputation and work, then you need to experience everything. Go experience.
In other words. No sales pitch. Hopefully he went to X’s gig and had a great time. HA and this year there is no competition because I’ve invited X to present at Influence Boot Camp 2021 in Las Vegas and he has accepted…!
Since winning the hearts and mind (trust and confidence) of a prospect is half the battle in sales, you’ll be well on your way to a big win.
Say It to Claim It
Even if you do many things the same way your competitors do, the benefit you point to may be unique to a prospect because your competition doesn’t mention it.
Become More Aware of the Triggers of Influence!
What Makes a Person Decide? Find out!
The Science of Influence, Part V
12 HOURS of new information and we have some fun along the way.
The one area I’ve left open for speculation in the first 48 CD’s, I’ve closed in Science of Influence 49-60.
Impulse Activation moves your hand from their pocket to the shelf holding the magazines, candy bars and nail clippers when you’re in line waiting to check out your stuff at the store.
Impulse Activation is what causes you to push “Buy Now” instead of surf away to a different web page.
Impulse Activation is what causes you to give a meaningful contribution to a charity even when you considered to not do so.
And almost no one is able to INTENTIONALLY cause Impulse Activation.
I’ve taken a decade of research and put it all to the task of Impulse Activation.
I show you the Covert Psychological Triggers that are the most likely to succeed and then I show you HOW to use them.
Then I take you into the world of women. No one has ever written about the Covert Psychological Triggers that CAUSE women to act or decide in your favor.
I take you through step-by-step and itemize those Triggers, then, I show you the EXACT WORDS and PHRASES that work when communicating with women. To my knowledge, no one has ever done this before.
And there is a lot more.
In the last year there has been a LOT of research done in what persuades people…in what unspoken (covert) factors CAUSE people to spend more money, come back more often, buy more products and services.
And I lay it out for you in easy-to-understand fashion.
You are the first to have this incredible program and I am proud that you will.
Because as you come to understand the mind of the other person; you’ll also be learning :
- How to create the “gotta have it” feeling in consumers
- How to melt away sales resistance
- How to tap into the “primal” buying emotions
- How to literally and instantly establish rapport
- How to ’cause’ consumers to obey your hidden ‘sales push’
- How to infuse “proof power” into your sales letters
- How to arouse your prospect’s inner buying drives
- How to influence your prospect’s mind to trust you
- How to bypass your prospect’s conscious mind
In a nutshell, you’ll learn how to create influential messages that hold customers captive from the first words you say to the signing of the check.
In Science of Influence 49-60 you will learn how to:
- Cause Them to Identify with You
- Combine Two Key Drivers that Will Cause Compulsion to Comply
- Form Questions that Will Cause Compliance When Asked
- Never Have That “Phoney Feeling” Inside Again…and Instantly Watch Your Income Increase
- Use the Power of the Invisibility Intensifier
- Take Advantage of Kevin’s Full Christmas Tree Technique
- Optimize the Use of Their Feeling of Fear
- Determine Which of the Five Basic Fears to Utilize in Your Presentation or Copy
- Adopt Key Characteristics of God that Make You More Persuasive (even if you are Agnostic!)
- Use Features instead of Benefits to Close The Deal
- Send The Energy of Being THE Problem Solver to Those You Influence
- Use Sex and Sensuality to Sell. Clear and Simple
- Modify Old Sales Strategies to Become Influential in 2007
- Be THE Person That Imbues Them With Good Feelings…They Won’t Want You to Leave!
- Link Good Feelings with Buying Now
* Take Advantage of The Impulse to Instant Gratification With You, Your Product and Service
The Science of Influence 49-60: Triggering Compliance in the Buying Sequence is UTTERLY UNIQUE among all programs about persuasion and selling.
Because, for the first time, you will find out EXACTLY how to influence women. (Whether you are a man or a woman doesn’t matter. What matters is how you will use what you discover here!)
Women react and respond VERY DIFFERENTLY than men to influence attempts.
The chances are very good that your business is HEAVILY WEIGHTED with either 80% male or 80% female clients and customers.
I’m going to show you how to gain compliance from the women you’ve been missing out on.
I’ll give you THE EXACT WORDS that are REQUIRED to influence and sell women.
I will show you the PRECISE ATTITUDE that is REQUIRED to market effectively to women.
You’re going to have it all in your copy of Science of Influence: Triggering Compliance in the Buying Sequence.