Happy metaphors and stories well staged in the mind can help make that chocolate desert less necessary if everyone else can get theirs off of the table in a few minutes.
Mind Shifting for Power
So in the moment when the temptation to X is upon you, shifting your mind to happy mental movie will assist you in staying out of trouble. But only for so long.
There is a great deal of nuance and detail as you might imagine and we will cover those in depth in the Power CD program.
Another excellent strategy at delaying gratification is to GET AWAY from the temptation.
If chocolate cookies are the temptation you succumb to either get them OUT OF THE HOUSE or put them on a shelf where you cannot reach them without a chair.
Temptations or anything that triggers temptations that will not be consistent with what you want, what you choose, should be out of sight.
Requires Deep Thought
Remember the mirror?
The mirror on the coffee table INCREASES self awareness. It will nonconsciously remind you that you are attending to sticking with your guns to do what is in your best interest.
But, there are all kinds of problems in developing skills.
For example, people who have a higher level of self and other awareness are more likely to feel sad or bad.
And because the mirror on the table increases self awareness and self monitoring the person is more likely to eventually have feelings that could be described as bad or sad.
That causes people to do things like go to Facebook.
What do they see on Facebook?
Photos of people partying, having a great time on the cruise and so forth.
And what does THAT do for your thoughts and behaviors?
You guessed it.
You think and know that they are having fun (and it seems like it is all the time nonstop!) and that you are ENTITLED to have fun as well.
And you are of course.
But when you choose it, not when the fun chooses you.
Otherwise you will grow your body to be 50 pounds heavier than need be.
Thus, Facebook is NOT a good distraction. Recent research links Facebook use to depression and increased stress.
Stress is linked to seeking immediate gratification and not exhibiting self control when you need it most!
Next week, you will continue to learn more about power, that aspect of you that people admire and love. Your ability to run your own life and not have the ocean sweep you away whether with temptations or black swans.
Save Big with this program! 14 CDs, 2 DVDs, Plus gigantic manual
“What Will it Really Take to Be A Millionaire?”
What is stopping you from becoming one?
The Millionaire Mind will Cause YOU to Reach the Million Dollar Mark!
Look what you get!
- The Psychology of Wealth Accumulation: Vol. 1-6 (Over 6 hours!)
- The Millionaire Mind Vol. 7-12 (Over 6 hours!)
- Mental Imaging Technology: The Attraction Principle & Freedom Focus Vol. 13-14 (2+ hours)
- HUGE Millionaire Mind Guide and Manual
- PLUS 2 Bonus DVDs: The Abundant Mind & The Psychology of Wealth Accumulation
That’s 14 CDS, 2 DVDs and a Mega-manual on CD! Wow!
All that, and…
- A giant complete Wealth Package Manual on disc. This manual includes all the accompanying workbook material for each of the above Cds.
- You also get 2 free bonus DVDs: The Abundant Mind & The Psychology of Wealth. You get to see Kevin Hogan “live”!The Millionaire Mind Package will instantly alter your destiny and mindset to living a wealthy and happy life you choose.
Use the “Add to Shopping Cart” Button Above