Choose an Influential Speaker!
Known and recognized around the world – The Science of Influence: How to Get Anyone to Say Yes in 8 Minutes or Less has been translated into numerous languages. Kevin Hogan has brought his message that influence exists in EVERY communication just about everywhere around the world!
The Science of Influence™ Seminar is recognized around the world as the seminar that delivers incredible results for people who influence.
Each licensee delivers The Science of Influence™ Seminar for a fraction of the cost of what the originator charges!
Your group will learn:
- The Conscious Mind vs. The Unconscious Mind
- The Most Unknown and Most Important Factor of Change
- The First Impression
- What Can Be Learned About Influence From Speed Dating?
- Keys to Rapport
- Non Verbal Rapport Building Skills
- Optimizing Your Persuasive Message
- The Pivot Point of Persuasion
- New Principles of Influence
- Mastering Omega Strategies
No one has more information for your group than the licensees (speakers) that deliver The Science of Influence™ Seminar.
The popularity of the book, continues to be strong several years after it’s release. Imagine that! Businesses, groups, associations, meetings, conventions, classes around the world continue to reap the rewards of Kevin Hogan’s work today.
For the Meeting Planner
In charge of the perfect event? You came to the right place. Our speakers are highly trained, very accomplished speakers who are ready to help you put together the perfect training environment.
Your first step is to choose a speaker and make contact. Each Science of Influence™ speaker is independent in that they design their seminar, working with the meeting planner to meet all the needs of the group. Here are some of the questions you may be asked when planning your event:
- Company/Association Name?
- Location of headquarters as well as the location of your venue for the event – City/State?
- Contact Name & Phone Number?
- Contact E-mail address?
- Event website and social media (Web 2.0) sites?
- Meeting Date(s)?
- Length of Talk/Workshop?
- Meeting Type (Convention/Sales/Incentive)?
- Theme of Program?
- Name & Title of person who will be introducing the speaker?
- What other Speakers have you hired in the past?
- What did you like about them?
- What is the nearest major airport to your location?
- Who is the Transportation Contact?
- What Audio-Video equipment is available?
- Number of Attendees?
- Background of attendees (sales, managers, financial planners, etc.)?
The Science of Influence™ Seminar FAQ.
These are common questions we have received in the mail and by e-mail. Some have been paraphrased and/or edited to make them publishable.
Are you involved in the speaker hiring process?
No. We are not a Speaker Bureau. This web site is here as a guide to our Speaker Licensees and a way for you to contact them directly
What if there is not a speaker near me?
Many speakers are willing and happy to travel to your location.
What if I have a certain speaker in mind, but there is one closer to me?
You are free to contact any of the speakers to invite them to come to your area.
Will my class participants receive anything to take home with them?
That is up to the individual speaker. Most will have a Participant Manual to hand out to each person in class. There may be other handouts about information presented during the seminar.
What options do I have for the type of presentation I want?
The seminar can be presented in one-hour, 3-hour, or full day formats. It can also be delivered in webinar or teleseminar format. Some speakers also offer individual or group coaching sessions in addition to the presentation.