Every year we learn more and more about persuasion from the research being done world wide.
Knowing the answers puts you in the driver’s seat. Not having the information puts you out in the cold….
1) When influencing large groups, what is the more important factor?
a) Critical mass of easily influenced individuals.
b) The highly influential person.
2) A lot of people think that you should have a short video on your website of yourself doing whatever it is you do if you want people to develop an accurate impression of who you are.
a) People tend to form accurate opinions of those on video for clips as brief as 30 seconds.
b) Humans are extremely complex beings and 30 seconds simply isn’t enough time for people to get an accurate impression of you.
3) Students were shown 6-second clips of a number of professors vs. another group shown 30-second clips of the same professors. At the end of the semester students from the actual classes of each professor evaluated the professors and were themselves evaluated for academic performance.
a) The students picked the most successful professors with equal accuracy in both groups.
b) Interestingly, the students picked the most successful professor in the 6-second group.
c) The students picked the most successful professor in the 30-second group.
4) Asian women who identify themselves as “Asian” instead of “being a woman,” perform better on math tests.
5) White golfers tend to perform better when playing black golfers if they are told beforehand they are being judged on their “sport strategic intelligence” vs. those in groups who were told they were being judged on “natural atheletic ability.”
6) Being part of a group that is regularly told they are “the best” is likely to…
a) …enhance individual performance.
b) …reduce individual performance.
7) In sports, teams with a history of failure tend to continue failing because of the stereotype associated to that history.
8) Stereotypes can be utilized to enhance performance and nurture individual achievement.
9) Dominant individuals prefer information to be given to them (on a computer screen for example) in a left to right or side to side fashion, vs. from the top down.
10) Dominant individuals pay more attention to information in vertical positions than other participants.
11) People who are high in testosterone learn information that is given after subliminally seeing a smiling face when contrasted to an angry face.
c) There was no significant difference found.
12) Angry faces are experienced as rewarding for high testosterone people vs. aversive for low testosterone people.
c) There was no difference found.
13) Eyebrow shape is a greater influence than absolute position on perceived mood in others.
c) No significant finding was found.
14) Seeing someone with drooping eyelids causes one to perceive that person as:
15) In photographs that are digitally altered, individuals that have greater distance between the eyelid and the eyebrow are seen as more tired.
16) Lowering or slanting of the inner corner of the eyebrows toward the nose, as well as adding forehead wrinkles dramatically increased the perceived facial expressions of anger and disgust.
a) Surprisingly, no.
17) Raising the upper eyelids produced an increase in the perception of both surprise and fear.
18) Raising the corner of eyebrows decreased the perception of surprise.
19) Raising the inner corner of the eyebrows away from the nose is perceived as a sad facial expression.
20) Happiness is perceived by raising the lower eyelid and the presence of crow’s feet.
21) Americans perceive 30,000,000 as a larger number than “10% of the population.”
22) In response to postcards asking recipients to show support for cancer research, the cards presented the same information except that on some cards mortality rates were expressed in millions; on others they were expressed in a ratio like 1/100. Response was greater for ratios than numbers.
23) It’s not only thoughts that can be directed subliminally. It’s emotions. People don’t need to be aware of an event to be effected by it.
1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5 True, 6a, 7a, 8a, 9b, 10a, 11b, 12a, 13a, 14 b & c, 15a, 16a, 17a, 18b, 19a, 20a, 21a, 22 False, 23 True
Duncan J. Watts and Peter Sheridan Dodds, “Influentials, Networks, and Public Opinion Formation.” Journal of Consumer Research: December 2007.
University of Exeter (2008, April 22). How Stereotypes Can Lead To Success, Psychologists Explain.
Association for Psychological Science (2008, April 24). On The High Horse: Why Dominant Individuals Climb The Proverbial Ladder
Association for Psychological Science (2008, April 29). Cause And Affect: Emotions Can Be Unconsciously And Subliminally Evoked, Study Shows.
ATTENTION: Discover The Tactics & Techniques of Persuasion
Imagine How Powerful You Would Be if You Actually Knew All the Persuasion Tactics in Existence
- What would you do?
- How would you influence others?
- What would you want?
Persuasion tactics are very specific pieces of the persuasion pie. There are 59 tactics that can be utilized in the persuasion process and they are ALL detailed here for you.
No one on the planet has ever released a program containing every tactic of influence and persuasion. They are here for the first time.
- Conquer Your Market
- Motivate Your Clients
- Profit in Surprising Ways From Your New Knowledge
This program breaks new ground in persuasion.
- Eliminate the “call back for approval.”
- Eliminate “buyers remorse.”
- Eliminate, “I’ll think about it.”
- Eliminate your competition.
Whether you have the Science of Influence Master’s Course (v.1-12) or not, you MUST get the ADVANCED Master’s Course (Part II) now. This 14-hour course on CD comes with an oversized manual that makes learning and mastering the tactics and techniques of persuasion remarkably simple.
“…your courses are the reason that I made $32,000 last week!”
“I bought your Covert Hypnosis and Science of Influence and I thought I owed it to you to tell you that your courses are the reason that I made $32,000 last week! I used to lose a great deal of customers ‘on the fence’. I thought it was just part of the deal, you get some, you lose most. I still make a great living getting ‘some’. I believe your courses enabled me to get most of the ones that are ‘on the fence’ while losing only some of them. Thanks!” Mark Deaton, AGSI, Twin Falls, ID
Principles of “Mind Reading” Revealed
In 1999 one of the world’s finest mentalists (someone who “reads minds” for entertainment without lying to you…it’s magic…) agreed to show me how to calibrate to almost anyone’s thought processes with a quick look at the person and the expression on their face. It took me all of a couple of hours to “get it.” All he asked in return was to tap my mind on the latest in persuasion. It was a match made in heaven.
The principles of mind reading are wrapped up in what Fortune 500 companies call psychographics. In a nutshell, you can tell a LOT about a person by asking three questions and looking at how they dress and keep themselves. No. Not a lot….everything that matters.
Mark told me that his accuracy was unparalleled and after I successfully did what he did with people, I never doubted him again.
I took the three questions, the appearance pieces and assembled the information into the coolest psychographic tool anyone could ask for.
These two (of 12) CD’s alone are worth 10 times the price of the Advance Course and that is understating the fact dramatically.
You will blow people’s minds (and your own) by knowing what people think before THEY are consciously aware of it themselves.
This is one of the big reasons people find the advanced course their “favorite” of the Science of Influence sets.
The information here will either help you or your competitor plant the flag atop your market.
Let it be you!
** Secret 1 : In EVERY presentation you make your client wants to say “yes”, at least ONCE. Learn how to TRIGGER that moment and move before they turn back to “no!”
** Secret 2 : There are precisely 59 tactics in persuasive communication. No more. No less. They have been identified and for the first time anywhere, they are presented to you in the Advanced Course!
** Secret 3 : Everyone fears rejection. Everyone. Your CLIENT doesn’t want to be rejected by YOU! Find out how to answer that call for connection every time.
** Secret 4 : No one wants to hear “no.” OK that’s not a BIG secret. How would you like to ELIMINATE your fear of hearing no…forever?!
** Secret 5 : NLP was on the right track with meta-programs. I found out which ones made a difference in selling…then found 7 new meta-programs no one else had come across…ever…and they are all assembled for you!
More that will be revealed to you:
* Credibility: 7 things you MUST do to be seen as credible by your client.
* All 59 tactics in persuading anyone to your way of thinking? They are ALL here.
* The Delta Model of Mind Control. (A detailed sequence by sequence of precision based communication and body movements that you will master.
* Everyone’s goal is to be seen and experienced as a recognized brand of excellence. I’m going to show you how to literally brand …you! They see your name, your face and they immediately trust you, know you, respect you, answer to you!
What will you receive?
Vol. 13: The Delta Mind Control Paradigm of Influence (Part 1)
Vol. 14: The Delta Mind Control Paradigm of Influence (Part 2)
Vol. 15: The Influential Secret of Oscillation
Vol. 16: Credibility: The Pivot Point of Persuasion
Vol. 17: Utilizing Metaprograms for Persuasive Impact
Vol. 18: How the Brain Buys Brand: YOU!
Vol. 19: You can’t Hear “Yes!” if You Can’t Get and Keep Their Attention. How to Rapidly Build Brand You.
Vol. 20: Mind Reading – How to Know What They are Thinking
Vol. 21: Psychographics – Why Your Client Buys…and How to Know in Advance Vol. 22: Optimizing Persuasive Messages
Vol. 23 & 24: Here they are: 59 Persuasion Tactics That Gain Compliance!
The Beginning, the Middle, and the End
In the Master’s Home Study Course Part One (V. 1-12) you learned an enormous amount of cutting-edge material now coming to light in the field of influence. Many consider the Science of Influence the Win Friends and Influence People for the 21st Century! Now you are going to gain access to truly advanced information about social influence and the persuasion process that has never been released to the public, ever!
“Imagine how powerful you would be if you actually knew all the persuasion tactics in existence. Imagine. What would you do? How would you influence others? What would you want?”
Ready? They’re here. All 59 Tactics of Persuasion!
In order to complete the second series (13-24) in the Science of Influence Home Based Program, I’ve decided to give you my secret compendium of all the tactics of persuasion.
A tactic is a very specific maneuver or plan for attaining a very specific goal. A number of tactics usually combine to form a strategy and a number of strategies…spell success. The verbal tactic is the atom. It is the smallest component in verbal persuasion.
The greatest aspect of having all 59 tactics at your finger tips is that you can determine the best tactic for each and every situation that you are in where you need compliance. (That means, “Yes!”)
So many people use the same tactics over and over and begin to sound like a machine. This is true in international negotiation, speeches, sales presentations, or even in getting the date. The person who succeeds and hears “yes” is the person who has the widest knowledge of tactics and the ability to apply them instantly.
“If You Don’t Know the Tactics, You Simply Cannot Be Persuasive to Anyone or Any Group in the Long Term!” Kevin Hogan
Order today for what I guarantee you is the most compact “download” of persuasion tactics you will EVER receive in your life.
This Part of the Science of Influence Library is the most amazing 12 hours of persuasion you’ve ever heard so far.
It’s only here.
This is the only place you can order it.