Success: To live the life you choose.
There are lots of random aspects of life. People get sick, friends die, stresses happen, people around you generate more problems than they solve. It can all feel very unfair. And it is. Life is of course, not fair, in any way. Fortunately you do have ownership over a great deal more of your life than you might guess.
Success means living the life you want, for the rest of your life.
And all real success is about thinking through time. It means preparing for today and each day beyond today for the balance of your life.
Here then is what I want you to take home today. Seven hidden keys of living life your way.
1. The Prediction Key
Being able to predict or predetermine, means you will become a successful predictor of the actions of your SELF and OTHERS.
Understanding the results of behaviors and actions of your self and others allows you to observe what few others see.
If you can predict where the pitcher is going to throw the pitch, you stand a decent chance of hitting it with the bat.
If you can predict where the other teams quarterback is going to throw the ball, you stand a decent chance of intercepting the ball.
Achievement and accomplishment stem from your ability to predict what will happen because of something else that you might set in motion.
You predict how she will respond to a specific gift you will give to give her.
You predict how to best communicate news that might be stressful or challenging to receive in some fashion.
You predict what problems are likely to face your kids so you can prepare them for coping when those problems arrive.
You develop handbooks to deal with the occurrences of every day problems that you predict are possible to happen on the job.
You develop prediction skills to estimate how people will react and respond to products, services, ideas, and most importantly you.
Success is a LIFE DIRECTION with plenty of bumps and obstacles as you move through each day.
Starting today, begin paying careful attention to what you think will happen in various life situations.
Predict how other people are likely to respond or react. Begin to hone your skills of predicting everything from how they will respond to which way they will turn in their car. Notice how life changes as you become more effective at predicting.
Prediction requires you to ascend from your emotional reactive brain and begin thinking.
Learn to predict events and the reactions of others to all kinds of different events and experiences and you virtually insure a simpler success journey!
2. The Self Control Key
Self Control allows you to navigate each of life’s moments regardless of the emotions involved. You must be able to achieve goals whether happy, sad, frustrated, violent, angry, excited, ecstatic, outraged, or disgusted. You have be able to communicate through and in spite of all of these emotions.
Self control happens when you have predetermined where you want to be going in life, you meet with life’s daily challenges and often disasters, yet move forward in your direction in spite of those daily challenges.
When it comes to achieving, you check your emotions at the door for most important decisions and think.
You are not your feelings or your emotions.
They don’t necessarily reflect anything happening in real time.
To treat feelings and emotions as sole direction makers in life does nothing but create crisis after crisis.
How you feel about the weather won’t change the weather. What you think about doing to cope with the weather will cause you to survive tornadoes, storms, hurricanes and allow you to be successful in dealing with that aspect of everyday life.
Be aware of your internal biases, emotions and drives and move in a planned direction and you will succeed.
Question: What can you do to insure that success?
Living the life you choose begins when you have a strong awareness of what your emotions are doing to your actions.
Secondly, success happens only if you can move when your body asks you to be inert.
Developing a thoughtful mindset, instead of reacting to each trigger and stimulus with a numb mind, will help along the way.
Part of a successful life is to create a daily life that has the potential for more good experiences than you have had in the past. This requires a great deal of thought and energy.
People who are unwilling to expend that energy will continue to be unsuccessful and unhappy.
What Factors Really Lead to Success?
What factors do all successful people have in common that you want to adopt?
- Persevere – Perseverance and determination are absolutely required for success. Failure stings. It hurts. Your emotions say, “ouch, that’s painful, I’m going to stop that.” This is true of pretty much everything that is helpful in life. Controlling your body’s response and reactions to the emotions it feels is the key to perseverance.If something doesn’t work out as planned the first time, then try and try again using different methods to achieve the result that you are looking for.
Paul McCartney recently reminded an interviewer that The Beatles were nothing of an overnight success. The Beatles worked 350-360 days per year in clubs all over Europe for five years before they had a hit record. Like Elvis Presley and every other self made success, they were turned away by record labels and industry leaders before they forced the issue because of their PERSISTENCE.
The Beatles worked a brutal travel schedule and eventually built enough of a fan base to launch successful records in spite of being turned away by big names like Decca.
Simple math. Perform for 300 people per night times 350 nights per year and you have 100,000 people who have seen you. Repeat. Repeat. Release record. You create your OWN SUCCESS.
The math is simple…the execution requires placing thought over feelings. You place your objective over being tired.
To persevere means to “refuse to stop.” Continue through each “no” until you get to “yes.”
It’s that simple.
- Change – if you are not happy with what you have now, or who you are in life, then the only one that can make a difference to your situation or life is you. A change could mean changing your outlook on life, your outlook on yourself, your priorities or your activities, you have no one else to blame but yourself and only you have the power to change.For the vast majority of people, what goes around comes around – you only get back in life what you are willing to put into it.
Putting in enough to get paid today never gives birth to success. Success means planting, fertilizing and harvesting so much that you have abundance.
If you are helpful, honest, and a good person, then you will get the same back in return which can help you on your path to success, particularly in the workplace.
Change, by definition requires movement. And movement is NOT inertia. Movement (action) by itself is nothing. Directed action is an improvement. Directed actions that are part of a plan with contingencies are the ultimate cause of successful change.
Change is uncomfortable because that IS what change is. Uncomfortable = Change, Change = Uncomfortable
Therefore, you need to choose to be uncomfortable and let that drive your bus…
Choose that knowing your discomfort is probably a very good sign that you are on the road to making something very good happen.
- 4. The Mentor – You won’t succeed alone – The reason we have an Inner Circle is because all successful people rely in part on others for their success. Every person has different skills, talents and abilities which when combined, they lead to an individual’s success.Nothing is as powerful as the efforts of the star, but the star doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Every star has a mentor. Every great quarterback has a coach. Every wealthy person I’ve met has someone they rely on for feedback and suggestions to see what they cannot see about themselves.
It is a fact that humans need to be accountable to succeed. We often need to “pick the brains” of other people. Success is much easier to achieve if you have sharp people who want YOU to win, on your side.
The mentor sees in you, what you don’t see in yourself.
The mentor sees how people respond and react to you, your ideas, your strategies in life.
You’ll never have the vantage point of the mentor, so be certain to choose wisely.
Pitching is the most important aspect of baseball, bar nothing. But if there is no catcher, the pitcher fails….You are the pitcher in your life….
A seasoned coach allows you to bring your dreams and ideals to life.
In fact, for those of you who have followed my writings about ‘The Secret’, research has clearly shown that if your visualization includes other people WATCHING YOU while you move toward your goals in your mind, you are much more likely to succeed in the outer world than if you were simply visualizing yourself doing something or accomplishing something.
When I have space/time in a few weeks, I’ll detail this for you, for now, just do it.
- Set yourself Targets, Objectives, Outcomes -Setting targets or goals for yourself can help you to succeed in just about anything you choose. These “goals” can be daily, short-term or medium-term targets with short-term being a few days and medium-term being a few years. I don’t like long-term goals. We don’t live in a long-term goal world anymore. The world is evolving much faster than it did 100 years ago.
Growing up to become the President of a company that won’t exist in 30 years is simply not how the world is going to happen. Kids should have three or four areas of expertise going into college, and so should you and I.
Always set realistic targets and give yourself a timetable by which to reach your target, review your targets on a regular basis to make sure they are always attainable.
- Don’t strive for perfection – never try to be perfect, no one is perfect. Set a standard and goal and do the task or job to the very best of your ability and be happy with that, as long as you gave it your best shot that’s all you or anyone else can ask for. There are very few jobs or activities that require perfection. (I do like my airplane mechanics to be as close to perfect as they can….)Perfectionism is most often, a guaranteed disaster waiting to happen. I don’t like being around perfectionists. Perfectionism is one of the 11 Life Schemas you learn about in Lifestorms. Go find out how devastating perfectionism is and why you must eliminate it.
There are a few professions where being “perfect” is largely required. But most people don’t need to be perfect to succeed.
Take this home tonight…to ponder:
- Be The Self Sculptor – develop strategies which make you more aware of yourself and what you are capable of achieving.If you are CERTAIN of yourself and what you are capable of achieving, then you are going to ultimately be successful in whatever you do. Certainty doesn’t predictably create short term results. Know that you WILL ULTIMATELY win and you will.
Being certain means you are ALWAYS persistent and that you ALWAYS persevere. Period. Then go to bed.
If you don’t, then your “certainty” is worthless. Either you do it or you don’t…generally speaking Yoda was right….there is no try…
- Focus on the outcome you want and the PROCESS of getting there – This does not mean to focus on the “positive” and what it is you want to achieve instead of the negative or what it is that you don’t want to achieve.The outcome is the end of the story which then becomes the SETTING for the next life story. The outcome is very predictable. Being aware and preparing for the obstacles is what separates winners from losers.
That’s one of the three reasons people fail at just about everything.
The successful person maps the journey after they know the obstacles, fallen bridges and flooded plains.
Only the failure visualizes only good things and then moves forward with foolish pride.
Thinking positively means that you have charted all the fallen bridges and have detours and alternate routes planned. Ignoring the fallen bridge because it’s a negative, just means you’ll sit at the end of the highway waiting for years for someone to build your manifestation for you.
So first know you WILL complete the project!
- Be Resilient – For several years, I wrote a bunch of articles on resilience and cut a couple of CD’s before I discovered that few people were interested in resilience…How crazy is this phenomenon?
Why did people not read about resilience?
It is a BIG KEY!
Failures are people who see “only the positive” and they don’t believe they will fail and don’t need to be resilient.
Resilience is one of the core attributes of those who succeed. The ability to bounce back after failure, death of a loved one, disasters and crises… ONLY these people succeed in the long run.
- Making the right decisions – Some people find it easy to make decisions while others tend to procrastinate a lot when it comes to making decisions.I am neither.
I know that once you have the optimal amount of information, you must decide. For me, I’m just as uncomfortable with decision as anyone else, but because the more decisions you make, the more change will happen, ergo the more success you experience (and the more failure of course), it’s a requirement.
Decisions. You don’t have to like or not like them. You simply have to become good at making them.
Remember: When making decisions in life-changing situations, it can be hard for everyone, after all the choice you make will affect your life, those in your life…. and the route you choose to go might not be easily reversible or it might be impossible to change. If we stop and look back on some of the biggest moments in our life that went wrong, we find that our biggest regrets come from faulty decision-making.
Perhaps we went with our gut instinct when making a decision or we let ourselves be swayed by others, there are many reasons why we make the wrong decisions in life and almost everyone will have made the wrong decision at some time in their life.
The following are some tactics to help you with simple decision-making.
What change in life have you been considering? How do you make the right choices and decisions?
You will consider your various passions and what can be profitable and best for you and then you will decide. Use the following decision-making principles until you have taken Decision Point, the award winning course in making brilliant decisions.
- When making a decision, it is based on probability of outcome and the value of outcomes…not what you feel or what your gut reaction is.
- Decisions are merely making a choice among alternatives. There are good decisions and bad decisions. How something ultimately turns out is NOT the issue. A good decision is what happens NOW, not how it turns out.
- A bad decision is a decision made based on feelings, instinct in unfamiliar territory, or lack of information about all the alternatives.
- If you’re outstanding in a field, make your decisions quickly. If you’re not, collect all the facts.
- Jot down notes when making a decision, write down all solutions and include all relevant information. By seeing it written down in black and white, sometimes the answer is staring you in the face.
- Write down all the pros and cons of the decision you make, it can help clarify your decision or help you to see any problems the decision might have.
- Write down how important each of the various pros, cons, and results are. (Is it more important to have a bigger house, or, to be in a better school district?)
- Make one decision at a time, never allow decisions to build up and force yourself to make them all at once.
- If others will be affected by your decision, then get their input on the situation. It doesn’t mean you have to do what they suggest, but you still need to let people be heard.
- Make a decision and act on it. Recognize that you cannot know with 100% certainty that it is the right one but once made, stick with it until it makes certain sense to shift course.
Master Decision Making
11. Before following a decision through, ask yourself what will go wrong as you follow through with this choice.
- What else? What else? How will you handle those problems?
- Once you have committed yourself to your decision, then go with it full out.
- Let go of all the “what ifs” and do not bother yourself anymore. You’ve already foreseen the pitfalls, you know some will happen. So move. Act.
- Visualize your decision in your head and follow it through in your mind while a large group of people you know watch you. Visualize all outcomes of the decision before actually following it through.
- Put faith in your ability to make a successful decision and your ability to follow it through.
- Review all the facts thoroughly before you make a decision, once you have reviewed them, allow yourself to time to think about them before drawing a conclusion and determining your decision from the facts.
I like to have someone debate me on important decisions. I tend to be a fast “No/Yes” when people give me information, so I need to have an extended debate about ideas. My tendency is to think, “no you are wrong, I am right.” I have learned to ferociously defend my position and rapidly change it when shown to be wrong.
Being wrong or right is not important when debating. Making the best decision IS.
- Unless you are an expert in the field you are making a decision about, NEVER base your decisions on what feels right.
- DO however, make your decisions when you know it is the right thing to do.
- Remember to look at the objective of the decision, the alternatives to the decision and the risks of any alternatives to the decision.
You now possess the foundation to the next step. The keys are in your hand. What will you do with them?
Decision Point–Discover a System of Decision Making That Will Clear the Way to Success
Next Course begins November 7, 2019
If you’ve ever taken one of my e-courses, yes, it’s like them! This E-course lasts 7 weeks and has more than 20 modules. You set your own schedule – you don’t have to be “in class” at any particular time each day. You get VIP access to a secret portion of the web site, and can log in at any time.
If you could point to one word, to one factor, to one element or cause of what happens to you in your life, it is decision.
Maybe you have been experiencing one or more of the following:
Moving is always tough but when there are more than one person’s job or one person going to a school that they love and the possibility of leaving friends behind makes for what many consider an impossible decision. What do YOU decide? How do you decide?
Your investments have done OK but your total income saved for your future is terrible. There are a lot of options you’ve been told about but you really don’t know what to do. What will you decide? How will you decide?
You are a manager at your company and only have enough budget to pursue one product line. You can choose between an almost sure thing with a very modest return or a riskier proposal that could make you a superstar. What do you decide? How do you make the decision?
You’re on your way home for the holidays. You get stuck in bad weather and are put up at a local hotel. In the bar that night a beautiful woman strikes up a conversation with you and she has offered you the key to her room. What will you decide?
A relative lives with you. They take advantage of you but you can’t let them go because you don’t know what will happen to them. What is the right thing to do and will that thing be what you decide? How will you decide?
An elderly relative lives with you. They can’t take care of themselves any more. You hate the idea of a nursing home or “worse.” You also want “a life.” What will you decide to do?
Your wife is two months pregnant. A test reveals the baby is going to be born with a disease that will require your 24/7 care for the rest of your life. She decides she wants to keep the baby. But you haven’t made your decision. What will you decide to do? How will you make the decision?
Your home has a horrible defect that you can cover easily in the selling process and the defect almost certainly won’t be discovered for years. Revealing it will reduce the price of your home $100,000. What will you decide to do? How will you decide?
You can stay at your present job which you really don’t like that much and live on a predictable but very modest income or you can pursue a venture that has about a 70% chance of success and if it succeeds, you would double your income. What do you decide to do? How do you decide?
“Just wanted to thank you. I took your Decision Point E-Course earlier this year, and have put the ideas into practice. I knew I wanted to leave my job, but didn’t seem able to decide when, how, etc. Well, using what I learned from you, I was able to make a very definitive decision about NOW being the time. I feel great about the timing in my life now and at peace with the decisions I made. This means so much to me! Mahalo nui loa (thank you so very much).”
Stephanie Smedes, Seattle, WA
You’ve been thinking of getting a divorce but you’re just not sure. There are other fish in the sea but you wonder if you can still compete? Can you do better? What about the kids? What do you DECIDE? How do you decide?
You are involved in a custody battle for your children. One of the kids is misbehaving terribly and you don’t know whether you should spank them or discipline them firmly. The result could easily effect the results of the custody hearing. What do you do? How do you decide?
Two women have taken a liking to you. You date them both for some time. They both begin to talk about moving in and a permanent relationship. One is the kind of person you feel comfortable with and would be easy to love. The other is 10 years younger and is celebrity beautiful. Unfortunately she knows it and enjoys being the center of attention. What do you decide? How do you decide?
And those are just a few of the decisions that face real people every day. Decisions that people are forced into and have no idea what to do or how to do it.
THIS COURSE shows you how to make ALL of the decisions above.
And it’s important to note, that the right decision easily can be different from person to person. Knowing how to evaluate THAT is crucial to everything you will do…but no one ever does it….
“As a psychotherapist, I work in the minefield of decision-making and I can tell you that making good decisions is critical to happiness, success and relationships. Kevin Hogan’s course covers the terrain of decision-making with his usual thoroughness, candor and relevance. Kevin is always ahead of the game because of his extensive research, vast and varied connections and sharp mind. His thinking about ‘high noon’ and light a fuse, if applied, would save many relationships and learning the concept alone is more than worth the price of admission.”
Bob Beverley, psychotherapist, www.findwisdomnow.com
If you haven’t taken an e-course with me: an E-course with me is not like an E-course as thought of by the rest of the world. With me an E-course means you will have instruction in several media forms. Video, audio and text. There is NO specific time you must meet with me every day.
About 50% of the people who take my courses collect all the materials and work at their own pace later. The other half work with me and sometimes with other participants when necessary, on projects that are necessary to learning how to make RIGHT DECISIONS.
My courses are universally known to be challenging, results-oriented, pragmatic and show you EXACTLY how to get where you want to go.
Decision making is a function of thinking that almost 90% of people do very poorly. Most people think that if something turns out well, they made a good decision. If something turns out poorly they made a bad decision.
And that conditioning is one of the biggest reasons why people are poor decision makers.
Decision making is first and foremost about MAKING DECISIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Every day, people vacillate on making changes in their lives that they KNOW are absolutely necessary, but they decide to do nothing and hope for the best, only to live a life where nothing ever changes.
This is where we begin.
Elimination of PROCRASTINATION and VACILLATION.
You will learn how to recognize situations where you are about to commit acts of self-sabotage. I’ll show you how to identify it long before it becomes an issue. I’ll show you how to crush self-sabotage so you can make a CHOICE instead of only having the ability to stay with the Status Quo.
This first week’s module alone will be worth the investment in the course.
How would you like to NEVER procrastinate again?
What would happen if you could actually MOVE in the DIRECTION that you want to, even if it is ONLY AWAY FROM WHERE YOU ARE TODAY?!
By the end of week one, you will have daily projects to do for several weeks that will almost literally beat the habits of self-sabotage and procrastination from your life.
Most people don’t know that procrastination is a habit you picked up, but it is NOT your fault.
The same is true of self-sabotage.
I will explain why, where it all started, why it happens to everyone and why it must be eradicated intentionally and with no little effort. By the END of the course, IF YOU FOLLOW the Decision Point Plan, you will have eliminated procrastination and almost all forms of self-sabotage.
I’ll explain in detail why self-sabotage is a little trickier and lurks in EVERYONE’S back yard waiting to strike. I’ll show you how to get rid of it and then prevent it so you never have to deal with it in the future.
And that is only week one! How we doin’ so far?!
Decision IS Destiny
You make decisions all the time. Generally speaking, the more decisions a person makes, the more successful they are.
The better a person is at making decisions, the more successful they are.
When you move from your old home to the home you are in now; maybe you moved because you wanted a bigger house, or to put the kids in a better school district. Maybe it was just closer to where your job is…more convenient.
And of course in the case of uprooting and moving your family, you’re talking about a lot of variables, a lot of things to consider. You’re going to find out how to make the right decision in which house to buy and where to move.
What about leaving your job for some other opportunity?
FEAR enters the picture quite clearly and because the future is seemingly unpredictable, you feel frozen or stuck as to what to do, so you immediately default to stay in your same job. But there is a way to make this decision much easier. And you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you do….
But there are also the smaller decisions of life.
- Which movie to go see…
- Which show to watch on TV….
- What to make for dinner…
- Whether to go to the game or stay home….
- Whether to take a vacation with or without the kids…
- Whether to wear blue or black…
There is a simple method that takes little thinking at all to make these day to day decisions.
And then there are decisions that you make that influence other people’s lives like taking a new job, going into business for yourself, moving to a new area, having a surgery that has risks involved….
How do you know what to do? Don’t worry, most people haven’t got a clue as to how to make the right decision every time, and there is a right decision to make.
Then there are Destiny Decisions…those decisions that you make that will literally determine where you are going to be in three years or five years.
These are REALLY IMPORTANT decisions. Every day I see people screwing them up as if they are no big deal.
You’ll find out a methodical system that might take a very short amount of time or significantly longer depending on circumstances. Nevertheless, you will find out exactly what to do every time.
Obviously there are plenty of Black Swan’s (unexpected random events like hurricanes and terrorism) out there to get in the way of what you want in life, but nothing you can control impacts your life more than decision.
Write that down.
Put it on the refrigerator.
That alone is worth $10,000, yes?
Nothing you can control impacts your life more than decision.
How would life be different if you knew you were going to make the right decision, every time?
Did you know that in life, there is almost always a best decision?
What would happen if you had the method for decision making?
What would it be worth to have a simple systematic approach to decision making where the guidelines are from your head and heart?
Most people are paralyzed with uncertainty about whether they should:
- Ask the girl to marry them.
- Make a purchase.
- Move from one place to another…
- Quit their job…
- Decide between committing one person or another.
- Start a business…
- Ask the girl to go out with them…
- Send the letter or not…
- Decide between hiring one person or another.
- Get a divorce….
- Send your kids to public or private school….
- Choose between a new car, a used car or no car….
- Go back to school to get more education….
- Fire the person or not.
- Invest in stocks, bonds, real estate and not screw up.
- Accurately plan for their future in all areas.
Why Do People Make Bad Decisions?
And…they make bad decisions because…we all have about 8-10 areas of failure in our brain….similar experiences where you make the wrong decisions over and over again.
(Like marrying the same guy five times, dating jerks, working for idiots, saying the wrong thing at the worst time, etc. Sound familiar?)
We’ll repair all of that. (If we don’t, life will be the same tomorrow as it has been in the past….)
Did you know there is a proven way to make the right decision in each of the above choices?
For the sake of discussion, let’s assume that is correct. There IS a method you can use to make the RIGHT decision just about every time.
It doesn’t take a genius to think, “I decide to make more money,” “lose weight,” “get a better job,” “get married to perfect person x”.
KEY: Learning the process of making the right decision involves making that decision STICK, be UNYIELDING and barring a Black Swan, guaranteeing you will follow through.
Over the last 15 years we’ve been fortunate to have studied the raw information about how to make laser beam accurate decisions. Complex software programs have shown scientists how to simplify the decision making process using some mostly simple (sorry, it’s not ALL instantly easy!) rules.
And now, you don’t need the software or the computer any more…
And, by the way, in the last 15 years there has been an incredible amount of research done about decision making that teach and use VERY FAULTY processes, that can’t and don’t work.
KEY: You’ll experience FIRST HAND, how what seems to be an obvious decision, is almost always the wrong one….the costly one…(often the disaster one….)
If you follow that teacher’s advice, you’ll flat out screw up.
You’ll end up with next to nothing and headaches and heartaches to boot.
People, including a lot of authors, are lazy.
They don’t do the research.
They don’t test.
Why should they?
They get paid the same no matter what and when YOU screw up, they just say, “you did it wrong.”
Play along for just a moment.
Can I ask you a question?
Have you ever read that it’s been proven that 93% of all communication is body language?
Of course, lots of times. Everyone has read that.
And of course, it’s not true.
(It’s not even close to accurate.)
How could that be, it’s common knowledge…isn’t it?
There was one study done by a brilliant communication researcher 35 years ago that evaluated people saying one word to another, with the other person only being able to see the person from the neck UP. (that leaves about 90% of the body out of the study.) In this one specific instance, Dr. Mehrabian found that about 93% of the communication sent was at a nonverbal level. Obviously when people communicate with more than one word and people can see below the neck, all kinds of factors change the percentages.
Problem is people read something in a book written by Goofball X and they believe what she writes because she says it’s “scientific.”
People look at their lives and think, “I did everything I was told…”
Yep and look at that life. It didn’t work.
The guru didn’t do the research. They went with the party line and taught that.
I don’t care about the party line because I don’t like the people at the party.
Remember when Benjamin Franklin did his famous experiment about testing each of the virtues (temperance and so forth) for a month so he could eventually become adept at all of them? I’ve heard most motivational speakers talk or write about this. I’d name them, but it would take an entire page…
Anyway…You remember… but he gave up the idea after the first week …he never did the experiment. He wrote early in his biography that he was going to do the project and then soon after decided not to. Basically he said it was impossible to do such a thing.
I’ve never heard ANYONE get that right, either.
But THEY TEACH YOU TO DO IT…
And because you trust them YOU TRY IT and FAIL.
Franklin’s personal challenge didn’t work for all kinds of reasons I’ll show you later.
Question: Why did you believe he actually did the project?
Only one reason: …because someone you trusted or believed, an author, a teacher….told you that it was true.
Want a quick way to filter a crummy guru out?
If they tell you that story, they didn’t get very far in Franklin’s biography. If they tell you that, they’d tell you anything.
By the way…what did Franklin do instead?!
I’ll show you that at Decision Point, too.
The point is that MOST of the stuff people tell you to do…. that is “scientific,” that is based on laws of the universe or proven techniques is nothing more than their imagination having run wild.
…and following their advice will get you the same ultimate destination, every time…
Back to Start. (If you don’t go into foreclosure first.)
So why don’t the vast majority of people make good decisions?
Why are people AFRAID to make decisions at all?
They’ve been given crummy information and worse methods for how to choose and what to do.
It’s that simple.
(OK, there are eight other core reasons people make crummy decisions every day, but to pick on your neighbor here is so not cool…)
And what does the Power of Decision Point give you in life?
- Personal freedom
- No limits
- The Ability to Succeed When Most Others Fail
- The Ability to Make Big Changes in Life with Easeand…
- Wealth if You Want It
- A LOT Better Life If You USE The Power of Decision
- Success when you use The Power of Decision.
You’re going to learn it ALL in this 7 Week E-Course.
If you’ve been in an E-Course with me, you know that although they are always convenient, they are also densely packed with practical, real life application as the end result. That is the same here. Everything you learn will be immediately applied to a crucial part of your life because there is a LOT going on in your life right now and a LOT of it has to change but you don’t know WHAT.
Each week you’ll receive a number of emails or documents from me. You’ll have homework assignments that are all real-life based…your life. You’ll be given audio’s to listen to or video to watch. You will once again, find out what “over delivery” means!
You’re going to discover:
- How People Decide
- Why Most People Make Almost All Bad Decisions
- How to KNOW What to do…
- The Four Factors of Luck and How to Tilt the “Luck Factor” in YOUR Favor.
- How to Beat the Black Swan when Bad Luck Strikes….
- All of the Successful Strategies for Decision Including Decision Point: MY PERSONAL SYSTEM
“You’ll never see a sunset if you keep going east! And you’ll never live the changes you want in life if you exercise your decisions in the wrong way. No matter how positive or determined you are. So, if you want to begin making decisions that will help you take control of your life at a whole new level, then you need to enroll and immerse yourself in Kevin’s new e-decision-making course. It’s packed with fresh, new, exciting information that will help you train your brain, period. Since I completed the course, I have learned to think better and smarter about challenges, enjoy being able to make powerful, timely and well-considered decisions with new secret technology that until recently, only the elite had access to. In the course, besides being presented in a convenient format, you will be able to start and work on your learning curve at your own pace. And, personalized learning means you can contact Kevin at any stage of the course. I strongly recommend this course, it has solutions that really work!”
David Power, London, England
Do you sell something for a living?
[Pay attention: I’m going to show you how to analyze how your client WILL DECIDE on buying your product or service…and I’ll show you WHAT is going to happen next…think that might be worth $10,000?!]
I’ve never given the system for DECISION POINT to anyone.
I’m not going to write about it in Coffee….ever.
But the time is now to experience a truly transformational experience in an exciting and unique E-course.
I PROMISE YOU:
No one else is going to ever show you this information. You’ll never experience these experiences with anyone else. You can’t find anything remotely similar “out there.”
So essentially, you’re stuck spending seven weeks with me. As with all of my E-Courses, I am your PERSONAL COACH and you don’t have to be at any specific place at any specific time. The program is delivered via audio, video, and text.
So what’s going to happen in these seven fascinating weeks?
I’ll personally show you the problems you face when you make decisions.
You’ll find out the impact of other people on your decision.
I’ll show you how to minimize the NEGATIVE impact of other people on your decisions, including the people you might love or work with every day.
You won’t regret your decisions anymore.
You’ll understand how to MINIMIZE RISK and MAXIMIZE RETURN on both business and personal decisions.
I’ll show you EXACTLY what to do when the RIGHT decision you determine, FEELS completely wrong.
Finding out how your beliefs, faith, values and lifestyle factor into your decisions matters a lot to you. No one else shows you how to be true to yourself and others around you while you decide for your Self or for many.
At the end of the course, you will have one cool, big Coffee Table-Sized Manual that you will be able to refer to forever.
Your tuition: $1995 today!
A couple things before you apply!
- I reserve the right to reject any application for any reason.
- There may be a few group projects that are necessary for making decisions where two people are involved, instead of just you (as in a marriage, with kids, or at work). If you are unwilling to e-mail one of your fellow participants during these two projects do not apply.
- Everything is yours to keep, but you may not share or give away any of this information to anyone.
- If you’re still here with me, then I look forward to seeing your application!