Your own signals can also influence what other people may think or feel about you. If you do it right, you will be liked and trusted. But if you send the wrong signals (even if you’re unaware of it) – your business, career, relationships, and even self-esteem may suffer.
For example, if you have a habit of touching your nose, people could perceive that as a sign of deception. You might simply have that habit even if you’re telling the truth, but people can’t tell the difference. They are unconsciously interpreting your gesture as untrustworthy and judging you based on your actions.
Why go through the trouble of being misinterpreted when you can avoid it? Understanding the meaning and uses of specific body gestures will allow you to change your approach and act only in ways that will result in maximum compliance.
Just imagine how much sales you’re losing if your body language communicates mistrust or offends your clients… without you being aware of it! But if you know how to use nonverbals, you will be able to avoid sales pitfalls and convey signals that make your customers say “yes!”
Nonverbal communication is not only applicable in sales or business. You could also miss out on that important date or job opportunity… only because your body language is unconsciously sending negative signals. You don’t want that to happen, right?
That’s why if you want to skyrocket your sales… if you want to have a successful business or career… if you want to be successful in dating, your social life or relationships… as long as you communicate and interact with people regularly, then learning nonverbal communication is a key component of your daily activities.
By the way, I understand that sometimes you might be feeling down. But that doesn’t mean other people should know, especially if your present mood could ruin a lifelong career or relationship. By knowing and using the right body language, you could purposely act in ways that will be appropriate to the circumstances.
Did you know? Men and women behave and respond to movements in different ways. So it’s crucial for you to suit your nonverbal communication depending on the gender of the person you meet, or you could damage a relationship or business without even knowing it. Reading body language is important to your success.
If you think having this ability is mind blowing, you haven’t scratched the surface yet. When you recognize the true meaning of people’s gestures and movements (which could often be very different from what they say), your life changes in a lot of positive ways.
How Can Nonverbal Communication Greatly Enhance Your Life?
Having the ability to decode body language can have astonishing effects in almost every aspect of your life. By correctly seeing nonverbal communication and using the right gestures, you’ll be able to:
- Save a lot of time by dealing only with the people you like or trust. You’ll quickly know the mood or personality of anyone… before they even say anything!
- Become a human lie detector. Almost anyone tells lies at one point or another, so it’s crucial for you to detect deception. Even people very close to us like our spouse, friends, or kids can sometimes lie… whether it’s a white lie or something that could hurt us. If you never wanted to be cheated or tricked again, then this is the solution.
- Find and date with someone who has the qualities you like. Know beforehand if your date is attracted to you or likes you, and then use the right attraction techniques to impress and captivate them!
- Boost your career and relationships. Now you can make your boss, co-employees, and even strangers to like you through subtle movements. You’ll be astonished at how easy it is to get a raise or promotion.
- Multiply your sales and sell to prospects who have the highest chances of buying from you. Detect in advance if you can negotiate a better price on a deal, and raise your chances of winning negotiations.
- Boost your self-confidence and be in control of any situation whenever you’re interacting with people. Connect with total strangers and get people to cooperate with you… in no time flat!
- Make a dazzling first impression, and instantly get liked or trusted on your first meeting.
- Be a master communicator. Most of the time, words are not enough. Your communication will be much more effective and understood almost immediately.
- Ace the job interview. Know how to properly express the ambiance of confidence and competence, and get a keen sense of how the interviewer is evaluating you.
- Avoid the costly hassles of hiring the wrong people. If you’re the interviewer, you’d easily spot the most capable applicant for any job!
- Read people’s minds and emotions. With this ability, you can do things which are only favorable to the situation and avoid any problems that may occur. You may even impress your friends with your mind-reading abilities!
- Establish authority, liking, trust or respect using simple gestures.
- Become an outstanding speaker. You’ll know when the audience is interested or bored, so you can adjust your speech to their present state. You could more easily persuade and inspire them if you combine your speech with the right gestures.
Are You Making These Mistakes Reading Body Language?
Turn the page and find out…