Reading Body Language with Expert who Shares Free Insider Tips and Analyzes Body Language of Hard-To-Decode Celebrities! Get The Scoop Here!
From: Kevin Hogan, Psy.D., Persuasion, Body Language and Sales Expert
Date: July, 2018
Reading body language gives you insights into whether or not someone is telling the truth? True or False?
Would you like to know whether someone likes you or not, even before they say a word?
Do you want to know anyone’s thoughts and feelings by reading their body language?
Do you want to subsconsciously influence anyone… without even saying a single word?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this could be the most crucial message you’ll ever read in your life. Here’s why.
In just a few minutes from now, you could have the unique ability to easily read and interpret body language cues of anyone.
This means you could almost instantly know if they’re being honest or deceitful… if they like you or not… or whatever they might be thinking or feeling at the moment – simply by observing their actions and body movements! Amazing, isn’t it?
But that’s not all…
Since nonverbal communication is between 60 to 75% of the impact of a message, you could use the power of body language to become tremendously successful… in your career, business, relationships, love life, and anything else that involves interacting or communicating with people.
If the art of reading body language sounds unbelievable, let me assure you that it is based on sound scientific research and studies. It has been tested and proven to work; nothing is left to chance.
In this webpage, you’ll discover some useful facts and techniques about reading body language that you can start applying immediately to your own situations. I’ll also share with you – for free – my expert body language analysis of famous politicians and celebrities, using photographs the media has asked me to analyze.
So please make sure you read every word of this letter, because the body language secrets that can catapult you to the top of the success ladder is written here. I believe you’ll find the information in this webpage very helpful and applicable to many aspects of your life.
Why It’s Critical to Know What the Body is Saying
What people say could often be very different from what they’re thinking or feeling. It’s very easy to say something untrue or insincere, so we can never rely on words alone.
Fortunately, there’s a proven way to accurately decode people’s thoughts, emotions or mood – and that’s by reading their body language. People may lie, but their body silently and unconsciously speaks the truth.
Having the right knowledge in body language allows you to uncover what your friends, co-workers, spouse, customers or anyone else, may be hiding from you. You might even understand other people’s thoughts or feelings better than they do!
Let’s face it. Even if you trust someone with your life, you’ll never have peace of mind unless you know exactly what they’re feeling or thinking inside.
The most effective way to uncover hidden desires, thoughts, or emotions is by reading and interpreting body language correctly.
And guess what?
Your own body language signals can also influence what other people may think or feel about you. If you do it right, you will be liked and trusted. But if you send the wrong signals (even if you’re unaware of it) – your business, career, relationships, and even self-esteem may suffer.
For example, if you have a habit of touching your nose, people could perceive that as a sign of deception. You might simply have that habit even if you’re telling the truth, but people can’t tell the difference. They are unconsciously interpreting your gesture as untrustworthy and judging you based on your actions.
Why go through the trouble of being misinterpreted when you can avoid it? Understanding the meaning and uses of specific body gestures will allow you to change your approach and act only in ways that will result in maximum compliance.
Just imagine how much sales you’re losing if your body language communicates mistrust or offends your clients… without you being aware of it! But if you know how to use body language, you will be able to avoid sales pitfalls and convey body signals that make your customers say “yes!”
Body language is not only applicable in sales or business. You could also miss out on that important date or job opportunity… only because your body language is unconsciously sending negative signals. You don’t want that to happen, right?
That’s why if you want to skyrocket your sales… if you want to have a successful business or career… if you want to be successful in dating, your social life or relationships… as long as you communicate and interact with people regularly, then learning body language is a key component of your daily activities.
By the way, I understand that sometimes you might be feeling down. But that doesn’t mean other people should know, especially if your present mood could ruin a lifelong career or relationship. By knowing and using the right body language, you could purposely act in ways that will be appropriate to the circumstances.
Did you know? Men and women behave and respond to body movements in different ways. So it’s crucial for you to suit your body language depending on the gender of the person you meet, or you could damage a relationship or business without even knowing it.
If you think having this ability is mindblowing, you haven’t scratched the surface yet. When you recognize the true meaning of people’s gestures and movements (which could often be very different from what they say), your life changes in a lot of positive ways.
How Can Body Language Greatly Enhance Your Life?
Having the ability to decode body language can have astonishing effects in almost every aspect of your life. By reading body language and using the right gestures, you’ll be able to:
- Save a lot of time by dealing only with the people you like or trust. By reading body language, you’ll quickly know the mood or personality of anyone… before they even say anything!
- Become a human lie detector. Almost anyone tells lies at one point or another, so it’s crucial for you to detect deception. Even people very close to us like our spouse, friends, or kids can sometimes lie… whether it’s a white lie or something that could hurt us. If you never wanted to be cheated or tricked again, then reading body language is the key.
- Find and date with someone who has the qualities you like. Know beforehand if your date is attracted to you or likes you, and then use the right body language and attraction techniques to impress and captivate them!
- Boost your career and relationships. Now you can make your boss, co-employees, and even strangers to like you through subtle body movements. You’ll be astonished at how easy it is to get a raise or promotion if you know the art of reading and using body language.
- Multiply your sales and sell to prospects who have the highest chances of buying from you. Detect in advance if you can negotiate a better price on a deal, and raise your chances of winning negotiations.
- Boost your self-confidence and be in control of any situation whenever you’re interacting with people. Connect with total strangers and get people to cooperate with you… in no time flat!
- Make a dazzling first impression, and instantly get liked or trusted on your first meeting.
- Be a master communicator. Most of the time, words are not enough. Your communication will be much more effective and understood if you accompany it with the right body language.
- Ace the job interview. Know how to properly express the body language of confidence and competence, and get a keen sense of how the interviewer is evaluating you.
- Avoid the costly hassles of hiring the wrong people. If you’re the interviewer, you’d easily spot the most capable applicant for any job!
- Read people’s minds and emotions. With this ability, you can do things which are only favorable to the situation and avoid any problems that may occur. You may even impress your friends with your mind-reading abilities!
- Establish authority, liking, trust or respect using simple body gestures.
- Become an outstanding public speaker. You’ll know when the audience is interested or bored, so you can adjust your speech to their present state. You could more easily persuade and inspire them if you combine your speech with the right gestures.
Are You Making These Mistakes In Body Language?
Studies indicate you have realistically closer to 4 seconds to make a good first impression on those you come in contact with. And this is used as a yardstick for all future communication by those whom you meet.
In the first four seconds, people will make judgments about you and tell themselves:
- I will (or will not) buy from this person.
- I will (or will not) like this person.
- I find this person kind (or not).
- I find this person intelligent (or not).
You can’t make a good first impression through your words alone. In fact, nonverbal communication is between 60 to 75% of the impact of a communication. But despite being the most important aspect, body language is also the most misunderstood and misinterpreted.
Every action – or even the smallest micro-action – communicates subconsciously to others, so people could like (or not like) you through your gestures… without even knowing exactly why.
You could be making the most wonderful compliments or praise to people, but it’s difficult to gain their trust or approval if your words contradict with your body language.
These body language photos will show you some of the basic and advanced techniques used to interpret body language. This girl is flirting with you. “But her arms are crossed, that’s defensive,” some might say. They are wrong. Head tilt to her left, hard time not grinning too big, while looking right at you. She likes you.
Flirting and sexual body language is something you can quickly spot in a woman’s body language – as well as a man’s – in both business and personal context.
Body language revealing the liar is easily identified in both business and personal context when you know how to properly interpret the signs. I’ll show you this later.
Whether you want to learn the body language of love, dating or closing the deal, welcome! The analysis I’m going to give you as part of this preview includes both “liking” and deception judgments. It is fairly complex to analyze human behavior in snapshots in time.
See this guy. By looking at him, that smirk should mean he’s being perceived poorly and he’s fighting for his life. But no, check out the over the shoulder look of the first girl. Women inspect over their shoulders with curiosity…until that split second where liking or not occurs. These two will connect…..BELOW…I made judgments on the relationships of the couples based solely upon these photographs and the context in which they were taken. (This is as little as you have to go on with most media. It IS a challenge.)
In this preview, my goal for you is to become aware of a few subtle cues that you are going to begin picking up from now on. Instead of telling you each little signal in a boring, clinical way, I’m going to let you have some fun and invest just a few minutes into being a body language expert with me.
If you look closely, you will learn a great deal today about the nuances of nonverbal communication.
Photos appear under license agreement with PRPhotos.
What Can You Interpret About a Person’s
Body Language From a Photograph?
|Example 1 – Barack Obama.|
Barak Obama certainly is known for his striking IMAGE.
Notice the intensity on his face. The cheek bones. The strength of his jaw. The back of a soldier.
This is a POWERFUL IMAGE that won an election because it was backed up with a message of VISION and not policies. We’ll revisit Obama throughout his term and see if the image holds.
|Example 2 – Carmen Electra.|
Whoa! Look at all the space between these two.
It’s like they are afraid to touch one another – the other is infected with….something. Notice how they keep their most private parts as far away from each other as possible.
Considering the fact that these two split up after being “inseparable” in photos during their all too brief marriage, it seems at this point things must have been a bit shaky.
Most happy couples are alot more giving and generous with their body language.
|Example 3 – Body Language of Nicky Hilton with ex-boyfriend Brian Connolly.|
Question: “Kevin, will these two last?” Answer…observe…
Notice Nicky’s body language. The knee elevated against her boyfriend’s right leg. Her left leg supporting her entire body. The expressionless smile as she poses for the other photographer.
One clue I always look for is, “Where is the cell phone.” Pocket or hand. Answer: Hand. No, this will not last.
|Example 4 – Tom Arnold and Shelby Roos.|
Tom, one of my favorite funny guys is holding his girlfriend so tightly, she is like the caged bird that must fly away.
Notice you can see the white in Tom’s fingers. Check out the facial color. Observe the closeness of his head to Shelby in contrast to where it would be if he were standing straight.
This is a classic photo sequence of “boy ecstatic to be with this girl.” Unfortunately I had to report the relationship would not last.
|Example 5 – Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa|
Bruce Springsteen and Patti are like yin and yang. Almost all photo’s of these two together reveals a mirror image of each other and this is no exception.
Even when they are turning their legs/feet are the same! Then notice how similar their hands are positioned and of course his and hers sun glasses.
There’s more in the program about these guys and this sequence of photos; but when two people mirror each other this perfectly, they are likely to stay together.
Fascinating, isn’t it? Want more insider tips on reading body language? Click below to view a short video:
Why Does the Media Refer to Me as “The Nation’s Leading Body Language Expert?”
Hi, my name is Kevin Hogan. I’m a body language expert, social psychologist, and the author of 19 books, including “The Psychology of Persuasion” which has sold over a million copies worldwide.
I’m an international motivational speaker and have given specialized training to employees of numerous Fortune 500 Companies. You may have heard of Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, Meespierson, Auntie Anne’s, Cargill, Pillsbury, Mutual of Omaha Carlson Companies, Fortis, Great Clips, the State of Minnesota, 3M, The United States Postal Service and many others.
I’ve shared my expertise about body language, persuasion and influence with all four major television networks and the nation’s largest newspapers. Other media that have asked for my help include the New York Times, the BBC, Fox Television and dozens of popular magazines including Redbook, Success!, Selling Power, Cosmopolitan, Woman’s World, Mademoiselle, First for Women, Psychologie Netherlands and Wprost.
The media has concluded that I’m the go to guy for everything related to reading the body language of a person. In fact, the New York Post asked me in 1998 if US President Bill Clinton was being truthful about whether he had a relationship with Monica Lewinsky. I found one very specific piece of body language – that no one else picked up on – indicating that he indeed have an affair. I was the first person in the nation to make that public.
Soon after, I analyzed the nonverbal communication of Hilary Clinton, Judge Ken Starr, Starr’s Staff, and numerous other figures in the news story of the year.
I accurately predicted the 2000 and 2004 elections when everyone else in the media was wrong, because I know how people will react to a specific individual’s body language. This is why I knew Bush would win the elections both times. Not because of what he did right, but because of what Gore and Kerry unwittingly did wrong….really wrong – with their body language.
I was well aware of how American CITIZENS would respond and react to what they saw in the debates and sound bites. The body language of Gore and Kerry was offputting to the undecided voters. In both cases, I told the BBC what would happen.
In fact, I predicted the US election in 2000 would be decided by less than 50,000 votes, an almost statistical impossibility. When it came down to ONE VOTE, everyone was shocked, except me…I had made it public days before the election with Bush and Gore, and then again with Kerry and Bush.
What If You Can Learn All the Secrets of Reading and Interpreting Body Language Like an Expert?
Being a body language expert has given me an overpowering edge in life. In fact, I never would have become wealthy if I couldn’t read the body language of people I do business with. It’s a key component to my success.
My ability to instantly recognize hesitation, liking, deception and honesty has made all the difference in the world. If you show me the video of someone today and a video of that same person prior to some terrible event (a crime for example), I can often tell if that person is innocent or guilty with uncanny accuracy.
I‘m also able to send covert messages (through my body movements and gestures) that generate liking from other people that almost no one knows how to do.
And now, you have the opportunity to discover my deepest secrets so you can use it to be tremendously successful in life.
I tell you all these “accomplishments,” only to share with you that I’ve taught thousands of others and I can show you how to read people’s body language and apply this skill set to achieve great results in life. As a result, I’ve gained the trust and respect of the most reputable people and media outlets in the world.
And now, you can leverage from my knowledge and years of experience to be a specialist on nonverbal communication… in no time flat!
I’ve been educated to know what really works, and have gone through 20 years of meticulous scientific research, studies, and practice.
So if you want to shave many years off your learning curve, start on the right track and have the ability to accurately read body language like a pro, then you can count on me to give you the best step-by-step training towards body language mastery.
Introducing The Complete Body Language Home Study Course
If you want to get the same body language training as my seminar attendees at the comfort and privacy of your own home – at a tiny fraction of they are paying- then you’ll be thrilled with my Complete Body Language Home Study course on CD/DVD and online.
This program has been designed to teach you how to read people’s body language quickly and correctly. In most cases, you can read the signs of liking, disliking, honesty or deception… in less than 10 seconds, with remarkable accuracy.
It’s designed for the benefit of both business and personal relationships. Why? Because the nonconscious mind, which directs almost all body language, doesn’t know if you are at the office or in the kitchen. It just reacts.
I converted the scientific aspects of body language into a foolproof system that even a 12-year old can understand. In this program, I’ll hold your hand and walk you step-by-step through the entire process. I’ll teach you all the key secrets of body language to skyrocket your sales, get your dream date, enjoy satisfying relationships, and be successful in your daily interactions with people.
I’ll reveal to you how to determine whether someone likes you or not. I’ll show you how to read with precision whether they are leaning towards a “yes” or a “no.” Like any skill, it simply takes a little time investment to learn.
The payoff? Enormous. Being able to control every situation you are in.
In this course, we’ll analyze over 100 candid photos of celebrity couples in different settings. From the tilt of the head to where the the feet are pointed, you’ll know exactly what they’re thinking or feeling.
Analyzing celebrity photos is the best way to learn because these people are difficult to read (They play roles that appeal to the public and are always “on”). But just like what you have already learned to see, the little cues tell quite a story – the story that the nonconscious is revealing, but the conscious mind is not.
So far, I’ve been right 46 out of 48 times in reading and interpreting the body language of Hollywood couples, as to whether they will break up or not within the next two years. No one has ever achieved that feat. Remember that these people are actually difficult to read because they “act out” to seek public approval.
In addition to the photos, you also get to watch live footage of me… teaching and demonstrating the correct body language movements in face-to-face situations with the help of Beth Bednar, former NBC affiliate anchorwoman.
I’ll show you what to REALLY look for in body language, not what all the pop psychology books talk about. I guarantee that after you finish this course, you’ll find that your body language ability has become as automatic as your instinct.
You’ll Learn Body Language Secrets That Most People Will Never Know!
Most people don’t have any clue when it comes to reading and using body language. They are being lied to without their knowledge. They don’t know how to respond because they’re uncertain how others feel about them. They’re missing out on huge opportunities because they don’t know how to act in ways that will gain admiration or trust from people.
Finally, you can stand out from everyone else! Because in just a few minutes from now, you could be unleashing the power of body language with the help of my home study course.
Here’s just some of the things you’ll discover:
- How to enhance your face value.
- Where to sit to grab your client’s undivided attention and persuade them better.
- How to know if someone is interested at you, or likes you, through their eyes.
- How to build rapport and create feelings of arousal using your eyes.
- How to be physically attractive. Research indicates that marriage and dating, career advancement, and even judgement on smartness are based largely on physical attractiveness.
- How to look gorgeous and make more money. Studies of successful people indicate that they’ve added $100K to $200K to their annual income after they changed their look!
- 20 powerful tips to look perfect for your client. Exceptional advice on how to dress, wedding ring, fingernails, eyeglasses, weight, beard, make-up, teeth, hair length, shoes, jewelry, etc. Each element adds up to make you a sight to behold!
- How to be perceived as more attractive and smarter using one very simple, yet often overlooked principle.
- 10 keys to shaking hands to get people to like and trust you.
- 29 points to make a great impression. Remember that you have closer to 4 seconds to make a good first impression, and this is used as a yardstick for all future communication by those whom you meet.
- Exposed! How elections are won and lost based mostly on body language.
- How to use body language to achieve astounding results in sales, dating and relationships.
- The right distance and positions when communicating to ensure maximum compliance and not invade personal space.
- How to be in total control of any situation!
- How to communicate clearly and with sufficient volume, without shouting.
- How to decode happiness, surprise, disgust, fear, anger, and sadness through the eyes.
- Key rules in seating location for maximum compliance.
- How to use your eyes to make any man or woman disclose or open up to you. Note: Using this eye technique will produce completely different results to a male than to a female.
- How to accurately interpret and make effective eye contact.
- How to understand and decode the meaning of different eye behaviors.
- How to use your eyes to look and send the right message, at the right time, to make yourself look more attractive to people.
- How to look into your client’s eyes and instantly know whether they like you or not!
- How to know if a person is excited, frightened, attentive, aroused, or turned on by looking into their eyes.
- Body language that turns the opposite sex on and ignites their passion.
- What to do and NOT to do with your face, hands, and feet! Even the slightest mistake could mean the difference between getting what you want or not.
- Proven ways to know if someone is lying through their eyes and other body parts.
- How I knew that Bill Clinton had sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky.
- How to make your client fall in love with you even before you say a single word.
- How to get the response you want by exhibiting the appropriate body language signals.
- How to make impressive presentations to groups that get astonishing results.
- How to use your hand and head gestures to emphasize points.
- How posture can make you appear relaxed or tensed.
- Desirable and necessary keys in body language.
- Step-by-step expert analysis of over 100 celebrity photos! If you can analyze the body language of celebrities (one of the most hard-to-read people on earth), then analyzing the body language of everyone else is a piece of cake!
- And many more!
What’s Included In This CompleteBody Language Course?
Here’s what’s included in this Complete Body Language Home Study Course:
- CD 1 – The Secret Code to Communication: Make A Dazzling Impression
- CD 2 – The Secret Code to Communication: Use Your Body to Seal the Deal, Make the Sale, and Have Them Fall for You
- CD’s 3 to 8 – Interactive Program: Decoding and Interpreting Body Language. This is where we analyze the body language of celebrities and uncover the true emotions behind those candid shots and poses in front of the camera. Nuance by nuance, we’ll analyze the small lines, wrinkles, facial expressions, hand and body placements.
- DVD 1 – Live video footage of Kevin Hogan, teaching you the most critical secrets to reading, interpreting and using body language. It’s like attending one of my $25,000 seminars, but at the comfort and privacy of your own home! Plus, you can watch me over and over until you’ve mastered my body language techniques.
- DVD 2 – Live video footage of Kevin Hogan illustrating (with the help of Beth Bednar, former NBC affiliate anchorwoman) the exact body movements, angles and positions in face-to-face settings to get the sale, be liked and trusted, and many more!
- DVD on Deception Detection – a special collection of old videos which I used to help the BBC, New York Times and everyone else know what the people on the video are thinking (includes footage of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Ken Starr, and more). You’ll find this program particularly fascinating.
Secret Interactive Website – This is a password-protected site where the photos of celebrities to be analyzed are located. You will access this page while listening to CD’s 3 to 8.
125-page Manual on CD in pdf form – This e-book reveals the most powerful body language secrets for decoding, interpreting, and mastering nonverbal communication and people skills.
Successful Communicator Body Language Evaluator – Use this guide to observe others or grade yourself in any given situation. It contains a comprehensive list of body language movements, specifying those that are desirable and necessary in body language, and those that are undesirable and should be avoided at all costs.
27 Body Language Tips on a Handy Wallet Card – Put this on your wallet and use it as a handy reference to make a great impression, whether you’re going to an important meeting or just plain socializing.
Isn’t Body Language A Bunch of Hype?
Some people think that body language is too complicated – that it’s difficult to know what anyone is thinking or feeling through their body movements. As you can vouch from the photo samples above, it only takes the right knowledge from a true expert to be a body language specialist.
Others are wondering why almost everything they’ve read about body language doesn’t work. I can’t blame them.
Many so-called body language experts who lack experience have sprung up. They are flying by the seat of their pants and are simply guessing… and often guessing wrong (from my own personal observation).
In today’s world, you can’t afford to be wrong or you’ll waste a lot of your time, effort and money. And it could hurt you in permanent ways.
My course will NOT teach you the same garbage pop psychology that the self-proclaimed body language teachers
have said for years. Things like: crossing of arms means defensive posture; nodding means they’re agreeing with you; or